Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Write programming codes for maintenance and enhancement of the features.
- Implement required quality testing for quality assurance of the system.
- Fix any issues, bugs and functional gaps identified and reported.
- Assist the Technical Lead in preparation of deliverables.
- Prepare test scripts, test cases and conduct functional testing.
- Ensure code maintenance, modifications, and corrections as required.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems occurred in the existing application.
- Testing of the code changes and deployment in all environments of the system.
- Responsible for fixing database inconsistency and ensuring robustness of database.
- Responsible for recording transaction history for major business activities and logs.
- Responsible for other activities necessary for the smooth operation and improvement of the System as assigned.
- Master degree with experience in the field of Java/J2EE-based software development.
- Comfortable with SQL, Stored procedures.
- Should be self-driven, result orientated, require minimum supervision and must be flexible to working hours.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
- Should be able to deliver outstanding results and work under constant pressure.
- Knowledge of working with UNIX/Linux systems is a plus.
- Applied knowledge of Design Patterns, Web Services is preferable.