Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Run sales from start to finish which includes prospecting, preparation, approach presentation, handling objections, closing and follow-up.
- Build business relationships to increase customer adoption
- Work with a cross functional team to achieve success including systems engineers, solution architects and field leadership
- Travel occasionally for training and/or meetings may be required.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Make payment follow up calls.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Provide summary updates for various executive readouts
- Other tasks as assigned by the team lead.
Skills and Qualifications
- Working towards, or have achieved, a degree in Computer Science, or Engineering
- Interest in both sales and technical field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Capable of flourishing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as a Team Player.
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
- Get to know the working culture of companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba being affiliates for them in Nepal