Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing team, product managers, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class content & documentation for products & solutions.
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, pdf, e-books, whitepapers, and other required marketing activities.
- Gather and analyze technical, non-technical, and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by the audience.
- Build and maintain content aids that go beyond traditional content, such as content for video – demos, product/solution how-to’s, and other educational techniques.
- Gather feedback on content/documentation to improve usability.
- Adapt rapidly to a changing industry and be able to adjust responsibilities, time, and objectives accordingly.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
Task Related skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field
- 2-4 years experience working as a Content Writer or in a related job role.
- Understanding or Experience in IT concepts is a plus.
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex information.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent work ethic and strong intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
- Self-motivated, proactive & execution-oriented
- Strong command in Nepali and English language both written and speaking.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka