Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Global CTO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Global CTO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Global CTO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect Global CTO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the Global CTO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain open communications with the Genese team, including meeting regularly with their operations and technology coordinator and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the Global CTO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the Global CTOto cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree completed with specialized training.
- 3 plus years of executive support experience, experience working in an IT company is highly-preferred.
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Demonstrated approach to problem-solving with strong decision making capabilities
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
What We Offer
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
- Get to know the working culture of companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba being affiliates for them in Nepal