Content Marketing involves the creation & sharing of Digital Assets such as Social Media post, video, blogs & podcast for it’s the targeted audience. It educates, engages & evokes certain thoughts also emotions so that the audience can take the desired action. Content is a King in the Digital Marketing Industry & power of great content is how Digital Marketing works. In our Content Marketing online class, we will learn how to create, strategies & distribute a great Content using Social Media, blogs & podcast & content Marketing Techniques. Different topics that will be covered throughout the course are: This course breakdown in different topics as shown below:
● Content Marketing Basics: Learn why content marketing is important for any modernbusiness, the best formats and platforms to use, and how it all fits into a digitalmarketing funnel.
● Target Audience: Create customer personas based off of demographics to improve how you create content that helps your ideal customer.
● Content Ideation: Come up with amazing content ideas and develop a system so you never run out of content your audience loves.
● Content Marketing Formats: Understand the different types of content and which ones are best for your business.
● Creating Your Content: Learn best practices for writing great articles and making great visual, audio and video content.
● Publishing Your Content: Know the best platforms for different kinds of content, and tips for easily repurposing content across multiple platforms.
● Repurposing Your Content: Platform specific repurposing your content.
● Marketing Funnels: Build digital marketing funnels that turn potential customers into returning ones with your content.
● Measuring Your Results: Learn how to use analytics on websites, YouTube and social media to improve your content creation and better achieve your goals.
After successful completion of this course learners will be able to
● Learn how to use content marketing to grow your business
● Get more followers, subscribers, and potential customers
● Develop a content ideation and creation system that doesn’t burn you out
● Understand who your target audience is to create better content
● Publish content in the right format and place for your target audience
● Use social media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to deliver and promote your content
● Measure the results of your content marketing and iterate for success