Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Keeping track of Zoom Licenses based on the package and purchased time.
- Maintaining and verifying records of license occupied.
- Supporting Clients with their issues.
- Presenting Demo for the clients as per request on Various Zoom features.
- Researching about Zoom and keeping up to date with Zoom Updates.
- Assisting on any Zoom related issue for Partner Clients.
- Updating sales team and manager about the status of licenses.
- Directly connecting with zoom regarding any issues which cannot be solved at our level.
- Maintaining and updating our Daraz Inventory on Zoom Products.
Bachelor Degree completed/running in Information Management, Business or related field.
- Bachelor Degree completed/running in Information Management, Business or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Capable of flourishing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as a Team Player.