This curriculum provides skills & knowledge necessary for AWS Solution Architect. There will be both demonstration by instructors/trainers and opportunity by trainees to perform skills/tasks specified in this curriculum. Trainees will practice & learn skills using typical tools, materials, equipment & machines necessary for the program. After successful completion of this program the trainees will be equipped with the knowledge and skills related to solution architecture.
After the completion of this course, the participants will be able:
● Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
● Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
● Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
● Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
● Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO upon successful completion. The participants of this course will be capable to attend The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam. This certification is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
This Certification validates following abilities:
● Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
● Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
● Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project