This course prepares you for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification by working on Azure services such as Storage, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, advanced Virtual Networking, and Secure Identities through comprehensive hands-On.
- Azure AZ-104 training provides you an administrator-level insight into different Microsoft Azure such as storage, virtual machines, cloud services, Azure active directory, virtual networks backup & site recovery through hands-on.
- Learn how to optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell, and the Azure CLI
- Implement and configure different Azure networking traffic distribution mechanisms, including Azure Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Azure Application Gateway
- Gain insights on different services of Microsoft Azure such as Storage, Virtual Machines, Websites, Cloud Services, and Azure Active Directory
- Configure Application Integration with Azure AD and also implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for secure sign-in
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion. Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.
- The prerequisites for this course include:
- Work experience in IT Administration
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic understanding of Virtualization, Networking & Databases
- Proficiency in using PowerShell and Command-Line Interface