Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
Skills and Qualifications
Task Related skills and Certifications
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree but Master’s Degree is preferred in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- 4 to 5 years of professional experience in Java-based application development
- Experience as a Java developer or similar role
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object-Oriented Analysis, familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) Experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiar with design patterns
- Knowledge of secure coding practices as it pertains to OWASP
- Knowledge of Version Control Software tools such as SVN, bitbucket
- Experience with Software development/management tools using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with both Windows and Linux Operating systems.
Deadline : 3rd June 2022, before 5:00 PM