Data Analytics with R training course is specially designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to become a successful analytics professional. It covers concepts of Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis, etc. before moving over to advanced topics like the Ensemble of Decision trees, Collaborative filtering, etc.
After the completion of the Data Analytics with R course, you should be able to:
● Understand concepts around Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
● Explore Recommendation Systems with functions like Association Rule Mining, user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative filtering among others
● Apply various supervised machine learning techniques
● Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
● Learn where to use algorithms – Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Techniques etc.
● Use various packages in R to create fancy plots
● Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion.
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.
The pre-requisites for learning ‘Data Analytics with R’ includes basic statistics knowledge. We provide a complimentary course “Statistics Essentials for R ” to all the participants who enroll for the Data Analytics with R Training. This course helps you brush up your statistics skills.