Major topics include:
● Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
● Opportunities in Digital Marketing-
● WordPress for Bloggers & Business Owners
● Online Brand Building
● Search Engine Optimization
● Landing Page
● Social Media Marketing & advertisement
● Email Marketing
● Content Marketing
● Google Analytics & Data
● Lead Generation
At the end students will be involved in projects of a 2-hour duration where they will be implementing
concepts covered in the above topics.
After successful completion of all the learning units and the requirements of the course, participants
should be able to:
● Explain the role and importance of digital marketing in a rapidly changing business
● Discuss the key elements of a digital marketing strategy
● Illustrate how the effectiveness of a digital marketing campaign can be measured
● Demonstrate advanced practical skills in common digital marketing tools such as
● SEO, SEM, Social media and Blogs
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by
securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion.
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will
be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment
is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your
classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class
discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO
and trainer upon successful completion.