The course consists of important concepts like: branching & merging, how to deal with conflicts, rebasing, merge strategies, Git workflows and so on. You will get an in-depth knowledge of these concepts and will be able to work on related demos. The course creates an understanding about how the industry uses Git in Real-Time Projects.
After the completion of this course, the participants will learn:
● Build Rock Solid Foundation in Git and related concepts.
● Learn Git installation on multiple platforms
● Learn how to Configure git repository in 3 ways
● Learn how to modify, add, and commit artifacts.
● Learn how to inspect the Git repository using status and log checks.
● Learn Git branching basics.
● Learn GitHub and how to use and to manage the web-based Git repository.
● Learn basic file management in a git bash environment.
● Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository.
● Upload projects to Git enabled web repositories like GitHub
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion.
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.