This course will help you pass the Google Cloud Certification Exam for Cloud Architect. The topics mentioned are strictly in line with the official exam guide provided by Google. The course starts with basics of Cloud Computing and as the course progresses you will understand the GCP core infrastructure, how to manage GCP services such as GCP compute services, GCP database services, GCP security services, GCP networking services, GCP IAM etc. This course will also cover how to use command line tools to import data into google cloud storage and run query for data analysis.
After completing this Google Cloud Certification training, you should be able to:
● Understand Google Cloud Platform concepts and terminologies
● Understand GCP products and services
● Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions
● Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies
● Learn to work with the Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL and Big Query GCP services
● Manage GCP environments using three different methods (Console, App, Command-Line)
● Develop knowledge of solution patterns — methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion.
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese CLoud Academy signed by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.
Google Cloud Certification Training requires no specific prerequisites. Any professional who understands IT Service Management can join this course. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior Cloud experience required for this course.