The aim of this course is to help learners reach a comfort level when working with the basic features of Photoshop. The prime objective of this course is to enable professionals of different fields familiar with basic banner designing and photo editing tools.
After successful completion of all the learning units and the requirements of the course, participants should be able to:
● Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
● Clean up face imperfections, improve and repair photos
● Use creative effects to design stunning text styles
● Remove people or objects from photos
● Cutaway a person from their background
● Master selections, layers, and working with the layers pane
Major topics include:
● Introduction to Photoshop
● Working with Selections
● Understanding Layers
● Basic Photo Corrections
● Retouching and Repairing
● Color Modes
● Creating and Editing Quick Masks
● Manipulations and Poster Design
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion.
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.