The aim of this course is to familiarize students with Flutter, an open-source UI software
development kit, used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows,
Google Fuchsia and the web from a single codebase. This course covers the key concepts of
app development using flutter and dart.
Major topics include:
● Introduction to Photoshop
● Knowledge of using various Photoshop tools
● Knowledge of color modes and resolution options
● Knowledge of various file types.
● Knowledge of css3 and its properties.
● UI Tour of XD
● Adobe XD artboards
● The pen tools
● Symbols and styles
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the
exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course.
Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for
knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and
for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your
contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
After successful completion of all the learning units and the requirements of the course,
participants should be able to:
● Understand the definition and principles of UI/UX Design in order to design with
● Achieve a deep understanding of the entire life-cycle of design—the process, purpose,
● Learn the basics of HCI (human-computer interaction) and the psychology behind user
● Discover the industry-standard tools and specific project deliverables in UI/UX.
● Explain why you made design decisions, through presentations of assignments and
your personal portfolio.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed
by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.