The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become
a WordPress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. After taking this
course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the
latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users
out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the
exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course.
Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for
knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and
for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your
contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
After the completion of this course, the participants will achieve the following learning outcomes:
● Understanding the basic mechanics of the web.
● Ability to create and manage a domain name and hosting website
● Understanding of Web languages like HTML, CSS, and PHP.
● Ability to install, configure, and maintain content management tools.
● Understanding of basic principles of design.
● Ability in the high-level layout of webpages.
● Understanding of how to use design parameters
● Ability to install and customize content themes.
● Ability to set up basic website security.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed
by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.