Excel has become one of the prerequisites for almost all jobs in the analytics and consulting sector. Through this course, you’ll learn the advanced functions that are used by analysts on a day to day basis. You’ll also get accustomed to even more advanced stages of excel use like Macros which further come handy. Throughout the course, you’ll be given hands-on assignments and case-studies to put the theoretical knowledge to practical.
Exam: There will be one exam after the completion of the course. Students should pass the exam by securing above 60% of the full mark to receive the certificate of successful completion.
Assignments: There will be homework assignments required throughout the course. Assignments will be posted on the course page on a weekly basis. You are responsible for knowing that the assignment is due. NO LATE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Attendance/Participation: Your active participation in class is necessary, both for you and for your classmates. Your participation will be monitored by your attendance, your contributions to class discussions, and your overall positive demeanor during class.
After the completion of this training, you will be able to:
● Learn new features in MS Excel 2016 and implement advanced excel concepts
● Customize Quick Access toolbar and apply conditional formatting to personalize the sheet
● Apply advanced functions and formulas to enhance Excel’s productivity
● Perform What-if analysis command to experiment with data
● Apply data validation to restrict data input
● Design Pivot tables and Pivot charts to analyze data and apply slicer and timeline to add more interactivity
● Use Macros to automate routine tasks in Excel
● Integrate passwords to protect Excel files
● Use Excel shortcuts wherever applicable
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO and trainer upon successful completion.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel will be supportive.