Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Detailed Knowledge of AWS Cloud with pricing philosophy
- In-depth knowledge of global infrastructure components of AWS
- Implementation of security and compliance measures of the AWS Cloud, including AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Practical exposure on virtual private cloud (VPC) by using Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Realtime usage of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Usage of different AWS Storage Services, i.e: Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS), Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), and Amazon Simple Storage Service Glacier (Amazon S3 Glacier)
- Practical implementation of AWS database services, including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Aurora
- Explain the architectural principles of the AWS Cloud
- Practical exposure on key concepts related to Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Cloud Watch, and Amazon EC2Auto Scaling
Approximately 2 months.
Trainees will be provided certification of completion from Genese Cloud Academy signed by its CEO upon successful completion. Except this trainee can also apply for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
We provide a 50% scholarship on AWS Exams to our trainees.
This is an entry-level course, but students should possess:
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge