Module 4: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) (6 Hours )
- Types of Storage
- Components of S3
- Data Consistency Model
- S3 Storage Tiers
- Security and Access Controls
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing(CORS)
- Life Cycle Management
- Cross Origin Replication
- Transfer Acceleration
- Static Web Hosting
- Data Transfer
- S3 API and Command Line
- Lab 1: Create a S3 bucket and Put objects in S3-Infrequent access storage class.
- Lab 2: Create a S3 bucket and upload a simple html file. Enable static web hosting and try to serve the html content with static web hosting.
Combined Lab of Lesson 2, 3 and 4
- Lab: Create an EC2 instance. Attach the IAM role (created in Module 2) to newly created EC2 instance. Try to access the S3 bucket objects (Created in Module 4) by using S3 CLI commands from inside that EC2 instance.